Subscribe

Friday, July 14, 2006

The Leak that Wouldn't Stay Plugged

Aired 7/14/06 The Leak that Wouldn't Stay Plugged

It wasn't hard to think about what to talk about for today's episode. As usual the difficulty was in deciding what to edit to get down to the 90-180 second radio format. In some respects that is a good thing as I look at the number of blogs and podcasts that are a half hour of rambling because ther is no time limit. Most of them could use editing pressure.

Another reason that is a good thing is that since my goal is --unlike so many others-- to encourage people to think rather than to tell them what to think I don't have the time for that. Real brainwashing requires repeating the same simple idea over and over again with slight variations

At the end of this episode I hint at an idea that has been bouncing around at the edge of my mind. Why doesn't the president just fire Karl Rove?

I think I will make this the subject of my next episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home